Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR

Hey guys! Welcome back to Ready, Set, Read! Today I'm talking about my top ten books on my fall TBR! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme over at the The Broke and Bookish! Make sure to check them out! Here's a list of my top ten books I want to read so far. Most are coming out this year, but a couple have already been released that I just haven't been able to get my hands on yet. These aren't n any particular order!







These ten books are part of my fall TBR! They are all being released before the winter solstice, and I cannot wait to read them! I just bought Every Last Word just last week, so hopefully I can find the time really soon to read it! Winner's Crime has been staring at me for quite a while now, and I don't know why I keep putting it off! Another novel out of these ten that have already been published include Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins. Nicola Yoon is a debut author this year, but her novel has been getting so much praise and I'm excited for the time when I get my hands on the novel from my local library. A book that isn't at my local library is Sweet Temptation. I just recently read the first three books in this trilogy on my online library, but couldn't find this one. Hopefully they get it soon, or I'll have to wait for it! The Rose Society and The Revolution of Ivy are both sequels that are coming out later this year. While both of these are set in dystopian worlds, The Rose Society by Marie Lu is the second in a trilogy and more fantasy based while The Revolution of Ivy is only a duology! I'm excited to see how the series is going to wrap up or continue; both left off on really good endings that kept me wanting more! There are three other novels that are also conclusions to series, including Their Fractured Light, the third and final book in the Starbound trilogy; A Mad Zombie Party ,the fourth concluding novel to the White Rabbit Chronicles; and Winter, the epic conclusion to the Lunar Chronicles! These three are concluding some of my favorite YA series, so I'm eagerly anticipating reading them! I might die from my anxiety! Last but certainly not least is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I have such high expectations since Kaufman also wrote the Starbound trilogy. Illuminae sounds so cool just based off of how the story is being told only through emails, reports, texts, and so on. Talk about a refreshing read!


Those are my top ten books on my fall TBR! Do we have any in common? What are some biggies you think I'm missing?

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

4 comments:

  1. Winter, The Rose Society, Everything, Everything, Every Last Word, and Sweet Temptation for sure! I just read Fairest so I'm all cued up for Winter and I can't wait to see how Adelina handles creating her own society in The Rose Society! Don't even get me started on Sweet Temptation... It's like when Four came out for the Divergent series only so much better!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously going to be freaking out when Winter comes! Marissa Meyer is having a tour and she is coming relatively near me, and I cannot wait to meet her and get all my books signed. Adelina is one of my favorite characters to read about; she's so complex and dark! Now I'm even more hyped up for Sweet Temptation! I just requested the book to be bought for my library, and hopefully they'll actually do it! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Some of these books are on my TBR, though I won't get to them this autumn!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm the same way! I did it by release date, but based on my position at the library for some of these, I won't be getting them for a while!

      Delete