Saturday, October 17, 2015

Currently Reading #4!

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be talking and what I'm reading and soon going to be this week!

Right now I am reading White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This novel is the first in the Dark Elements trilogy and I am really liking it so far! I'm a bit more than halfway through, and I already like this first novel just as much as the third in the Lux series. The Lux series is Armentrout's most well known series. While I liked the first book, the sequels improved after every single book and I can truly say that I loved the series when I finished reading it this summer. I was craving some of Jennifer's writing style and I am loving it so far! I'm probably going to be finishing this novel later tonight.

If I have enough time this weekend, I am going to pick up The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I started reading this one early this week, but had to put it down because of my busy schedule. my junior year is killing me right now! I was about 80 or so pages in, and what I read I really enjoyed. The story completely drew me in and I hope I can finish it soon.

As for what's after, I don't really know. My AP English class is going to start reading The Glass Castle, so I'll be doing that as well. I'm in the mood for something light and fun, so who knows? I might continue on with the Dark Elements series or a contemporary.

What are you reading right now? Have you read any of the books I've mentioned above?

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you soon with another post!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment