Monday, November 16, 2015

TBR For the Rest of the Year

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be showing you guys the rest of the books I'm hoping to read for the rest of the year. I normally don't do TBRs just because I don't normally stick to them, so the following books only include the ones I am for sure going to read.

Obviously, since I am currently reading it, I want to finish Winter by Marissa Meyer. I am close to
finishing the book and I'm really loving it. The world is so intricate and it really immerses the reader. Another novel I know I am going to be finishing soon is Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins. This novel is pure fun and reading it really takes my mind off of things and takes me to another place. I am also reading is Dawn of the Dreamer by L.G. Higgins. I am about a fifth of the way through and liking it so far.


  Out of these nine, the one that I am really anticipating is Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. It's being released on the first December and I cannot wait. There's a whole entire inter-galactic war that is about to take place and it is going to be amazing.

The Winner's Crime is what I am really nervous about. I completely loved The Winner's Curse, so I am hesitant to pick this up just because I don't want to be disappointed. I heard that this installment is even better than the first, so my hopes are up that I'll love it.

I am planning on reading The Body Electric this month. Hopefully I'll have enough time, and if not I'll be reading them next month. It was one of my goals that by the end of this year, I would have read The Body Electric, and I want to fill all my goals. It's been the only one that I haven't accomplished.

The others I just really want to read. Illuminae has a great concept and layout and I love the premise. City of Fallen Angels is the fourth out of the six in the Mortal Instruments, but I am reading Cassandra Clare's works by publication date. This means that I am reading both the Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices at once. I want to take the series slow, but I am itching to pick up City of Fallen Angels. I just got A Mad Zombie Party from the library and cannot wait to devour this book! I love Gena Showalter's writing style; I always have fun reading her books.


Have you read any of these books listed above? Are some of them on your TBR? I would love to know in the comments down below! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you guys soon with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment