Monday, February 15, 2016

Characters I'd Like to Spend a Snow Day With!

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! I'm Genni and today I'll be featuring five characters that I'd love to spend a snow day with! This was inspired by me being off of school today due to snow, so lets get on with it!

5.) Cast from the Lux Series
Okay, can you just imagine how much fun this would be? The whole bunch would be there: Katy, Daemon, Dawson, Lucien, the list goes on an on! Like all the choices you are going to see down below, the cast from the Lux series has such a great dynamic. I know I would be laughing my head off if I ever spent a day with these guys. 

4.) Lara Jean from To All the Boys I've Loved Before & P.S. I Still Love You
Okay, if you have read these two books then you know what scene I am thinking about when Lara Jean is in the snow with a certain someone. But, I think it would be fun just to hang out with Lara Jean and her friends and family. Peter would be there, and so would Kitty and Margot. (Maybe John would be there too?)  It would just be so fun to be with all of them. The cast has such a great dynamic together and I would love to be in it with them!

3.) Percy & Annabeth from Percy Jackson & the Olympians
I grew up with these characters and it would just be so much fun sledding and having snowball fights with them! Plus, Percy can control water (which includes snow, right?) and Annabeth has a few tricks up her sleeve being the daughter of Athena. Being a mere mortal might have its downfalls, but I know I would still have a blast with the two. 

2.) The Whole Cast from Fruits Basket 
Okay, how could I not put this ensemble here? I posted about them just a couple weeks ago on my blog, and it has re-sparked my interest for manga. I haven't read manga in such a long time, and it is long overdue to get back into reading one! The Fruits Basket cast has a special place in my heart because it is really the first book I read where there was a whole cast of characters that I connected with. All of them would be so much fun to hang out with!

1.) Cress from The Lunar Chronicles
I would love to spend a day with Cress in the snow! She's so much fun and a ball of joy. Plus, I don't think she has ever seen snow before, so I would love to see her wide-eyed reaction. I can already imagine her almost slipping over and over again with Thorne there to catch her only to be dragged down! Cress is one of my favorite characters because she is so much fun. She was sheltered the majority of her life, so it would be fun to see her first reaction to snow!

So those are the five "characters" I would like to hang out with this snow day? What are yours?

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

2 comments:

  1. I'd expand this out to the core cast from Percy Jackson as well as The Lunar Chronicles. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to get the whole cast in, but if I had to choose characters from the cast, it would be the most. Thanks Lauren! :)

      Delete