Friday, November 4, 2016

Chicken Challenge Wrap Up!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! I'm Genni, and today I'll be wrapping up November's month long Chicken Challenge. The Chicken Challenge is hosted by Lys @ the Mad Reader! It was a ton of fun, but I wish I was able to do more! Unfortunately I was a bit too busy to get to everything I wanted to.

My TBR for the Chicken Challenge included:

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet 
Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Chicken Challenge Posts!
Chicken Challenge Tag
Movie Review | The Human Centipede
Book Review | A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

If you participated in the Chicken Challenge next year, make sure to link your wrap up! I'd love to know how you guys did. Though I'm disappointed that I didn't get to all the books I wanted, I didn't think I would be able to. Hopefully I will be more successful the next year!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked taking part in this! Hopefully, we'll have it next time!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I think I would be able to plan better if we had it next year! 😁

      Delete